Here is our regular monthly collection of cider links, from newspapers, food web sites that we find with interesting content, and articles that appear in our RSS feed tagged “Cider”
These articles are hand picked issues and topics that are of interest to cider producers, publicans and cider fans.
A busy month thanks to a record harvest of apple across the UK, and a increased public interest in all things appley.
Here is October’s collection:
- I have a crush on you Brighton Argus
- Cider travel article by Lonely Planet
- Cider and the Marble Arch dinner Manchester Confidential
- Falling into cider – cidermaking tips James Russell
- Rediscover Britain’s finest ciders and perries Olly Smith
- Greenlife and cider Greenlife Blogger
- Who, What, Why – Is foraging fruit legal? BBC news
- Cider and song aplenty This is the West Country
- Apples donated to cider maker after public appeal BBC News
- Photographs of cider making in Suffolk Eat Pictures
- RSPB draws up list of UK birds in need of protection Telegraph