The best pubs for drinking and appreciating Cider.
Real Cider gives suggestions for pubs all around the country, where you will be served cider or perry, cheers!
The following links to you directly to the list of pubs in each County:
- The Marquis of Ormonde, 35 Codnor Denby Lane, Ripley DE5 9SP 01773 745222
- The Station Inn, Doncaster Rd, Darfield ,Barnsley,S73 9JA,Tel 01226 752096
- Fighting Cock, 21-23, Preston St, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD7 1JE, Tel 01274 726907
- The Head of Steam, Town Centre
- The Rat and Ratchet, Chappel Hill
- The Sair, Linthwaite
- Haven Arms, Sheriff’s Highway, Hedon, Hull, HU12 8HH.
- Walters, 21 Scale Lane, Hull, HU1 1LH. Tel: 01482 224004 or email : [email protected]
- Whalebone Inn, 165 Wincolmlee, Hull, HU2 0PA.
- Wellington Inn, 55 Russell Street, Hull, HU2 9AB.
- Black Bull, Market Place, Otley
- Duck and Drake, Kirkgate, City Centre
- Miners Arms, Aberford Road, Garforth
- Scarbrough Hotel, Bishopgate Street, City Centre
- Lister Arms, Gordale Scar Road, BD23 4DB 01729 830330
- One eyed rat, 51 Allhallowgate, HG4 1LQ
- Tap and Spile, Falsgrave Road (head out from the town centre past the railway station).
- Valley Bar, Valley Road (near the junction with Westwood Road).
- The Harlequin, 108 Nursery Street, City Centre Sheffield S3 8GG
- Kelham Island Tavern, 62 russell street sheffield S3 8RW (0114 2722482)
- The Sheaf View, 25 gleadless road, heeley, sheffield S2 3aa (0114 249 6455)
- Fernandes Brewery Tap, The Old Malthouse, Avison Yard, Wakefield
- The Station Inn, opposite railway station
- The Little Angel Flowergate, Whitby.
- The Shambles, Market Place, WHITBY, North Yorkshire YO22 4DD
- The Black Horse Church St., Whitby.
- The Maltings, Wellington Row, York (just off Lendal Bridge, between station and city centre).
- The Ackhorne St. Martin’s Lane, off Micklegate, York,
- Tap & Spile, Monkgate, York (just outside city walls near Deangate)
- The Swan Junction of Clementhorpe & Bishopsthorpe Rd.
- York Beer Shop (specialist off-licence), Fishergate, York (about 3 mins walk beyond city walls)
- Evil Eye Lounge (bar/off-licence), Stonegate, York.
- The Bottle, 48 Stonegate, York
- Fabeers off-licence, Goodramgate, York
- The Yorkshire Terrier, Stonegate, York (opposite the Punch Bowl)
Lancashire and Greater Manchester
- Cheshire Ring, 72-74 Manchester Road, Sk14 2BJ
- Wrenbury cider, Wrenbury, Cheshire 01270 781212
- The Knott, 374 Deansgate, Manchester M3 4LY
- The Crown & Kettle, Oldham Road
- Bar Fringe, 8 Swan Street, Manchester M4 5JN 0161 835 3815
- Ye Olde Man and Scythe Inn, 6-8 Churchgate Bolton BL1 1HL 01204 451237
- The Bobbin (Mitchells) 8 Chapel Street, Lancaster (01524)32606
- The Boot and Shoe (Mitchells) 171 Scotforth Road, Lancaster
- The Penny Bank 51 Penny Street, Lancaster
- The White Cross, White Cross Ind Est, Quarry Rd, Lancaster, LA1 4XT (01524) 33999
- The Yorkshire House, (Mitchells) 2 Parliament St, Lancaster, LA1 1DB
- Head of Steam Lime St Station
- Fly in the Loaf 35 Hardman Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L1 9AS
- Ye Cracke 13 Rice Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L1 9BB Tel: 0151 709 4171
- Ship & Mitre, 113 Dale Street, Liverpool L2 2JH Tel: 0151 236 0859
- Baltic Fleet, Wapping (opposite Albert Dock)
- The Belvedere, Sugnall Street, off Falkner Street
- The Smugglers Den 56 Poulton Road, Morecambe (01524) 421684
- The Dog & Partridge, Friargate, Preston PR1 2AT
- New Britannia, 6 Heatley Street 01772 253424
- Old Black Bull, 35 Friargate 01772 823397
- Telford’s Warehouse, South View Road, Chester
- The Bear & Billet Lower Bridge St, Chester, CH1 1RU. 01244 311886
- The Beartown Tap, 18 Willow St, Congleton, Cheshire, CW12 1RL Tel: 01260 270990
- Helter Skelter, 31, Church Street, Frodsham, Cheshire, WA6 6PN. (01928) 733361
Cumbria and Lake District
- The Drunken Duck
Dalton in Furness
- Black Dog Inn Broughton Road, Dalton-in-Furness, Cumbria. Phone: 01229 462561
- George and Dragon Main street, Dent, LA10 5QL
- The Prince of Wales, Foxfield, Broughton-in-Furness, Cumbria, LA20 6BX Tel: 01229 716238
- Dale Lodge Hotel, Grasmere, Lake District, Cumbria LA22 Tel: 01539 435300
- Old Dungeon Ghyll Hotel, LA22 9JY
- The Watermill, LA8 9PY
- Miles Thompson, Allhallows Lane, Kendal LA9 4JH. Tel: 01539 815710.
- Kirkstile Inn
- The George Hotel, Front Street, Orton, Penrith CA10 3JR. Tel: 01539 624229
- The Eagle & Child, Kendal Road 01539 821320
- Wasdale Head Inn
- Bransty Arch, Bransty Arch Row, Whitehaven, Cumbria CA28 7XE
Newcastle Upon Tyne
- The Union Rooms, 48 Westgate Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE1 1JF
- The Newcastle Arms, 57 St Andrews Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE1 5SE
- The Bacchus, 42-48 High Bridge, City Centre, Newcastle Upon Tyne NE1 1EW
- The Town Wall, Pink Lane, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne & wear, NE1 5DW
- The Free Trade, Saint Lawrence Road, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear NE6 1AP
- The Cumberland Arms, James Place Street off Byker Bank, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear NE6 1LD
- The Cluny, Ouseburn, 36 Lime Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear NE1 2PQ
- Tap and Spile, 27 front street, Framwellgate Moor, DH1 5EE
- The Water House North Rd, Durham DH1 4SQ 0191 3706540